- College Office
- Academic Affairs Office
- Personnel Office
- Student Affairs Office
- Finance Office
- Monitoring room
- General Services
- Security Office
- Party Building Work Department
- Marketing Planning Department
- Admissions Office
- Internship Employment Management Office
- Network Information Technology Center
- Apartment Management Center
1. Under the leadership of the principal in charge, formulate the implementation rules for the school's annual enrollment work and organize the implementation.
2. Responsible for the report of the college's enrollment plan, student source organization and admission.
3. Responsible for the consultation and answering of enrollment policies, and do a good job in enrollment publicity.
4. Responsible for student enrollment statistics and annual enrollment work summary and data statistics summary.
5. Responsible for the school's work related to the college entrance examination (including registration, physical examination, political review, organization of examinations, voluntary application, file creation, admission, notice issuance, college entrance examination files transfer, etc.).
6. Complete other tasks assigned by school leaders.