- College Office
- Academic Affairs Office
- Personnel Office
- Student Affairs Office
- Finance Office
- Monitoring room
- General Services
- Security Office
- Party Building Work Department
- Marketing Planning Department
- Admissions Office
- Internship Employment Management Office
- Network Information Technology Center
- Apartment Management Center
1. Formulate the financial rules and regulations of the college, guide and supervise the implementation of various financial systems.
2. Responsible for the preparation of comprehensive financial budget and plan, and strictly implement the budget.
3. Responsible for the review and approval of fee items and standards in the college, and strictly implement the two lines of revenue and expenditure.
4. Responsible for the management of college education, technology, development and other project funds and student tuition collection.
5. Actively carry out analysis of financial activities, regularly report financial income and expenditure status, existing problems and solutions to problems to the leaders of the hospital, and actively raise various funds.
6. Responsible for accounting, review, payment, settlement and preparation of various financial statements of the college.
VII. Responsible for bill printing, issuance, recycling and verification.