- College Office
- Academic Affairs Office
- Personnel Office
- Student Affairs Office
- Finance Office
- Monitoring room
- General Services
- Security Office
- Party Building Work Department
- Marketing Planning Department
- Admissions Office
- Internship Employment Management Office
- Network Information Technology Center
- Apartment Management Center
The office of Jilin Vocational and Technical College of Science and Technology was established in September 2010 in the process of vigorously implementing organizational reform since the establishment of the new leadership team of our college, based on the office of the party committee and dean of the original college. The college office is a comprehensive office of the college and administration. Its main function is to focus on the center of the college, and actively play the role of staff and assistants of the college’s leadership team, the college’s information hub, the comprehensive coordination of departments, and the supervision and implementation of work. Departments, serving the grassroots, do a good job in organization and coordination, supervision and inspection, official document processing, information communication, letter and visit reception, confidential confidentiality, external liaison, important event organization, comprehensive management services and other tasks assigned by college leaders.
The college office is the unified office of the college’s party committee and administration, the college’s agency center, information center, and executive organ of leadership decision-making, as well as the staff and assistant of college leaders. The performance of its functions is directly related to the prestige of the college leaders and all levels of institutions among the teachers and students of the college, the normal operation of the college's daily work and the overall image of the college. The main responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for organizing the drafting of the college's comprehensive work report, work points, summary, and resolutions; organizing the drafting of hospital-wide rules and regulations; issuing notices and announcements in the name of the college; responsible for the review of documents issued by various departments of the college, Responsible for the receiving and processing of documents throughout the hospital.
2. Responsible for the college’s weekly work schedule; responsible for the organization and implementation of the college’s party committee and dean’s office meeting, making meeting records, sorting out, forming minutes, issuing relevant meeting resolutions, and supervising and inspecting the implementation of meeting resolutions; organizational arrangements For the whole-house meeting, determine the agenda, keep records, issue relevant meeting resolutions, and supervise and inspect the implementation of meeting resolutions.